(audience cheering) – Hi, so our next guest
is a celebrity trainer who’s worked with Brooke Shields, Jennifer Lopez, and Khloe Kardashian, you need to listen. He’s also the author of the book called, The Cruise Control Diet. Please welcome the healthy
snack man, Jorge Cruise. (audience cheering) – How you doing? – I’m good. – You look gorgeous. Beyond gorgeous.
– Thank you, Jorge. – And tiny, you’re so tiny. – Thank you, thank you. – You look great. – I like a healthy snack. – Yes, I do too. – So what are we doing? And how many calories? Are there a lot of calories? – Well, we don’t count calories. Shocking, but listen to this. A lot of people are doing keto. I don’t know if you guys have tried keto, but you can’t have carbs
on keto, it’s hard. And I love carbs, how many
people love carbs, right? (crowd cheering) – Yes, and popcorn. So imagine being able
to fast for 16 hours, but we’re gonna cheat the fast, where you don’t feel
hungry, with healthy fats. And then you get to eat carbs
during your 8 hour window. And you lose up to pound
of belly fat every day. (crowd gasping) – Okay, let’s get started. – I know, I know, are you ready? Are you ready? All right, so, I don’t know how many people love coffee or tea. I love coffee, I don’t know if you do tea or coffee, both? – I like tea better, but
I will sip the coffee. – So this is what I call
Cruise Control coffee, it has heavy cream, butter,
salt, a pinch of Himalayan salt, and MCT oil, and then I love this– – And what?
– MCT oil. – What’s that? – Medium-chain triglycerides. Fancy word for coconut oil, but it’s the best for
suppressing appetite. The trick to cheating a fast
is no carbs, no protein. And then I just blend it up
like this, check this out. It’s like a little mini frother, right? – I know, I love it. – If you don’t use this,
then the oil stands on top, and I don’t like it, because
it makes it like soup. But watch, when you’re done here, it looks like a ten dollar
latte from whatever coffee shop. So this turns off hunger for three hours. – Is this it? – Yeah, and it won’t break your fast. – Let me taste this. – You wanna try that?
– I’ll be the judge. – And I put erythritol in it, I think it has erythritol in it. – I taste erythritol.
(audience laughing) – So we can have it plain or stevia. – What is it? – It’s a natural sweetener, because remember you can’t use real sugar. And I don’t like artificials
because it can raise insulin. So you don’t wanna do that. – Okay, and you put chia in here. – No, so this is another one. So here’s a second one. You know, I’ve worked with
Steve Harvey for many years, he’s a big man, he likes
to have a bigger meal. So what I do with him, is we do chia seed pudding. Now, you can have this pudding, guys. And what’s great about chia seeds, they expand in your stomach. – I know, I know.
– No cooking required. – A handful, you feel like Thanksgiving. – And what’s great
about this recipe, guys, and we have all the ingredients
on the wendyshow.com, and vanilla extract. You put this in, isn’t that good? – Yes, it is. – You blend it up, or stir
it, you let it sit overnight, and then it turns out like this. – It’s kind of like rice pudding. – And what’s great about this, you can do this while you’re fasting,
(audience clapping) and you can have it at night as a dessert, and it won’t break the fast. – Is this a serving size? – Yeah, yeah, I mean, you could
have more, it’s unlimited. – So this is in the morning or at night, when you’re fasting. Now, these snacks you can have while you’re eating for eight hours. Now, I love popcorn, you love popcorn. So I made this special for you, Wendy. Now, the trick to making healthy popcorn is never using the microwave kind, a lot of hydrogenated oils, and no air popping. Our goal is to use healthy fats. Avocado oil, or olive oil, or coconut oil. So we use that, make your popcorn, and then all the spices
don’t raise insulin, so it keeps the sugar low. Delicious, spicy, put a little hot sauce. – The spicy burns the calories. – Yeah, it’s great. And so, the goal though,
no, the hack guys, is to have healthy fats
to suppress appetite. – Olive oil, or the — – Avocado oil.
– Avocado oil. Avocado is the preferred one, it’s what I use with a
lot of my celebrities, like Brooke Burke in Malibu. – I have to tell you, so far, all three things are good, but this? – Is it good, you love it? And it’s filling, and it expands, and there’s no cooking required for that. Now, how many people love cabbage? Not too many of my
celebrities like cabbage. You do? – Love it. – Well, here’s the trick. How do you make it delicious? So you put a little of this oil on it, – A cabbage chip.
– This is Avocado oil. And you kind of give it a little massage, I don’t want to get my hands too dirty. But you do that, a little Parmesan, a little salt, Wendy, and I love salt. – Good idea.
– Pepper. Then you massage it,
you put it in the oven, and then they come out looking like chips. And I have two sons, I have a 15 year old and a 13 year old, almost. And they love these because
they’re salty and delicious. – And vegetables. – Yeah, and healthy fats. Again, anti-inflammatory. – These are really good. – All right guys, now last but not least, it’s a guac-bacon bomb. Check this out. Basically, you take guacamole, you can add your onions, your garlic, your chili, butter, lime. You let it sit overnight in the fridge, you scoop it out, it
comes out like so, right? And then you put it in here, and then you roll it in bacon, right guys? Have you guys had these
little bombs before? And they come out looking like this. And this turns off hunger for
up to three hours, as well. So this is the kind of snacking that you do where you don’t feel hungry. – Who made this guacamole? This is really good.
– Isn’t this good? Yeah, your team did for me, but they took it out of my book. And the book is out nationwide, and if anyone wants to lose weight, Wendy, and lose up to a pound a day, I’m doing a weight loss challenge. Brooke Burke in Malibu is working with me, she’s doing the fitness part. – Obviously. – She loves you, by the way. She says to send her love.
– Thank you. – So she sends her love from Malibu. (audience cheering)
– So join us, guys. And it’s all on the wendyshow.com site. And I think we’re giving away books to some of them too, aren’t we? – Well, his new book, it’s called The Cruise Control Diet,
available every place, studio audience, you’re all
going home with your copy. (hip hop music)